Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Cap

We've had a fun filled weekend with lots of family. Every January, we get together with Dianna's side of the family for Christmas. It's great to see all their faces.  We don't see them often, so it's a treat to see them when we do.  Derick's family is like my own. So thankful for all of them.

It was extra special because Marcia and Ellie came too. This baby is PRECIOUS! I've honestly never seen such a happy baby. She definitely got lots of attention(how could you not with this face??)

It was a fun filled weekend but I'm glad to be home this Monday morning with Livy.  She asked for pancakes for breakfast and she ended up eating 3 pancakes.  I'm pretty sure she's on a growth spurt.  She'll be sporting high waters in a few weeks probably because I cannot keep this child clothed! I've had the hardest year fitting her for clothes.

Anyways, I'm thankful for this day at home with Livy.  She's playing in her toyroom and I'm fixing to tackle house cleaning.


Have a lovely week friends!

1 comment: