Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mid-January??

I can't believe we're half way through January.
We've done a new, few things to start off the new year.  Livy and I attended Basketball Homecoming last Friday night.  Livy and Tatum enjoyed all the girls in their pretty dresses.  Dianna so kindly took the kids on home and we were able to watch the game.  I was a nervous wreck while I watched our girl's team play.  I told Launi that they'll have to pull me out on a stretcher when our girls start playing ball, because I can't handle it. Geez Louise.



Livy and I headed to Tahlequah on Thursday(the day of 2012 first snow) to see a dear family friend from Ada.  Her and her husband just moved to Tahlequah. I grew up with her boys and they were a great family in our church where my dad pastored.  She took Livy and I to the sweetest Tea Room. We had a wonderful afternoon visiting with her.
Livy was excited for the snow(so was Sugar, her new dog).


I've never been one to rush the seasons, but I'm soo ready for some warm weather. Yesterdays weather was a huge teaser.  I grilled lunch and dinner and didn't even have to wear a jacket. We booked a girl's cruise for April.  I think that's why I'm rushing warm weather.  Ready for some fun in the sun.

 But, for now I'll enjoy these cold days at home with the Livster :)

1 comment:

  1. Argh, so jealous of your girls' cruise!! Where are you going this time?

    ReplyDelete