Monday, January 9, 2012

Pandora Stations

How many Pandora lovers do I have out there?

Pandora Radio has been my favorite app on my Iphone. I turn it on as soon as I wake up. It's been my saving grace as I do dishes, go for a run, clean house, or get in a specific mood( for example, Christmas). I listened to Christmas music starting back in August. I'm cool I know.

Anyways, what are some of your favorite stations on Pandora? I'm wanting some new ones to add to my playlist.

Have a wonderful day, friends:)

1 comment:

  1. I have the following stations:

    James Taylor
    Avett Brothers
    Contemporary Christian
    Instrumental Praise
    Mumford & Sons
    Neil Young
    Contemporary Folk
    Pop
    Classic Rock
    During Christmas....Buble, Harry Connick Jr, Justin Bieber, Trans Siberian

    ReplyDelete