Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dabbling in arts

I'm like a year behind on this fad...but better late than never. It's a work in progress. Livy and I cut, sewed, burned our fingers on hot glue(me, not her), and self-taught bow making. I copied off peoples pictures...I pinterested my way through a lot of it. I'm slowly getting the hang of it:)


In Livy's toy room, her closet didn't have a door. None of our closets came with doors. Is that an old house thing? Anyways, I sewed a curtain because it's such a tiny little doorway. It turned out pretty cute(just don't look to close) ;)


What shall I create next?

3 comments:

  1. Yay, the bows turned out so cute!!! Now...make me some. ;) They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these projects! Great job! And good for you for taking a break from Facebook. I'm amazed at how much I check it throughout the day. I haven't missed it since Lent started. It's nice to have all this new free time, ha ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you start taking orders let me know! So so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete