Monday, September 5, 2011

Thankful this Labor Day

Today I as I was thinking about Labor Day, I thought of my father-in-law.  I married into one of the BEST families.  The Stokes' aren't afraid of some manual labor on a day to day basis.  My father-in-law, Phil, is one of a kind.  He works hard for our family everyday.  I think of all the hours he has spent working on our houses.  He is good to his daughter-in -laws:) 
Phil is known for his garden.  He plants everything imaginable and we get to enjoy the fruits of his labor all YEAR long.  Green beans, corn, strawberries,green onions, beets, etc.  He even had a huge garden of monstrous sweet potatoes a few years ago.  I'm thankful this labor day for my in-laws.  They are the definition of hard workers.

Derick and Phil in the corn.
I just think he's kinda cute;)
Happy Labor Day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment