Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Decision

Derick and I threw around the idea of sending Livy to Wee School this year....

 Livy is very shy when meeting new people.  She had the hardest time at church for about a year and a half.  She never wanted to go and would cry every Sunday/Wednesday.  It was heartbreaking.  I was so sad because I LOVE going to church and I wanted her to enjoy it.  In the last year she has matured so much.  She has made a major turn around and LOVES going to church.  Her eyes light up when I tell her it's "church day." I prayed and prayed and prayed over Livy asking the Lord to calm Livy's fears about church.  HE did just that. 

So, Livy turns 3 in about a week.  She is still shy, but I can see her coming out of her shell slowly.  I enrolled Livy in a Wee School with her cousin Tatum.  As it was getting closer for school to start, I started feeling uneasy.  I talked with Derick and prayed about it.  We decided to keep Livy home one more year with me before we send her on to school.  I'm sure she would have loved school, but I'm enjoying this last year with her.  She is maturing into a sweet little girl.  I'm truly enjoying every day I have at home with her. 

Hey, if she wasn't home everyday with me, I couldn't capture these fun shots in her toyroom ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment