Saturday, September 3, 2011

Keeping Busy

    This weekend has been a whirlwind.  Launi and I made a fast dash trip to Dallas to do a little shopping.  Yesterday was Karoline's 4th birthday.  I was very thankful I wasn't home all day.  I probably would have shed a lot of tears. Then today, I have been equally busy.  I find myself trying to stay busy when I try not to get emotional.  I cooked and cleaned the majority of the day. 
     I finally just sat down for the day.  I'm taking it all in and allowing myself to shed some tears.  (I've held it in all weekend). Tomorrow we plan to celebrate Karoline's birthday.  I'm cooking a lunch for our family then I plan to let Olivia help me make cupcakes for K's birthday then head to her grave. We are going to celebrate!  Livy is very excited, as am I. 
     I just want to thank all of my friends and family who sent me texts, fb messages, and phone calls yesterday.  It meant a lot to our family.  We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment