Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Girl on a Grill

Since we built on a back porch to go with our pool, I've taken quite an interest in grilling.  We baught a pretty nice grill last summer but hardly ever used it. Baffling to the brain, I know. Derick has been grilling a lot for the past few weeks.  But, last night, Katie took charge and fired up the grill.  (I had no choice since Derick was off slaying snakes...that is another blog post in itself)! I have never grilled steaks by myself.  Derick mumbled some tips to me, but I really didnt' pay attention as to what he was saying.  Let's just say, I'm quite the grill master if I do say so myself.  I cooked some juicy steaks, broasted some potatoes (a' la Diana Coverdell), green beans, and Italian french bread. 
I think Derick was shocked with my mad grilling skills. 
What shall I grill tonight!?

2 comments: