Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bracelets and Necklaces...of the sort.

This morning I stumbed upon a huge bag of beads in Livy's toyroom closet. Derick's grandma gave me a huge bag of beads several months ago and I had never sorted through all of them.  So, today was the day!  I didn't intend to make over 20 necklaces and bracelets but I couldn't STOP!! I even went in Livy's closet and took out all her dresses and outfits and laid them on the kitchen table and started matching beads with all the outfits.
I'm outta CONTROL! 
I spent 4 hours working on these.  I have a bigillion beads all over my dining room floor.
I just put Livy down for a nap. I'm gonna drag my sad self to the shower and get ready for the day.  All in all, I'm really happy with how they all turned out. 
I like to make Livy a girly girl:)

1 comment: