Saturday, August 25, 2012

Livy's first day of school

Livy turns 4 next month. We decided to enroll her in a wee school 2 days a week this school year. She's been excited all summer for school.


I was very apprehensive how the first day would go. She's very shy and gets scared of new people and places. I've covered her in prayer for this school year.


Her first day couldn't have gone better. She waltzed right in...gave me a kiss and said " I love you mama, bye!" I stood there in shock then exited the school.


I was crying because I was so sad she was in school, but also crying tears of joy because she was so brave.
She LOVED her first day of school. She loves her teacher. I'm excited for a great school year for her.
Good luck to all you mommies who send your babies off to school this year!:)

1 comment: