Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thankful #2

I'm thankful for these two this morning.


I recently shut down my facebook for now. I found myself on facebook way too much. I felt it was interfering with my family time. I remember there being a time when we didn't have all of this technology. I'm completely thankful for it. It's a way to keep up with family, and old/new friendships. This was more a personal decision. I want to put all my time, energy, and my efforts into my family right now. It was just a little wake up call for me! I am looking forward to keeping up with a handful of you through good old blogging:)
So, what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that the awful headache I got in the middle of the night finally went away, and I'm thankful that it happened on a morning when my husband is home and could watch the kids. God is good!

    ReplyDelete